Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sanity Break!

Sanity break! (Insert an "in" before "sanity" as appropriate)

Enough transcribing for tonight! Who IS that boob asking the follow-up questions on the recording?! Doesn't he know someone has to transcribe this stuff?! I'll be asking the Bloggers Union to look into him.

Yeah, yeah, it will be done in time to publish tomorrow night. Chill out. I needed to stop tonight before I started inserting my own editorial comments in place of the actual words of the candidate.

Not that I disliked the candidate. Quite the opposite. I found him terrific.

It's my own sarcastic/cynical side that wants to interject. And that's just not good for faithful transcription.

So instead it's a rousing dose of Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell, bourbon on the rocks, and Frogger! Hoo-yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home