Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Powerblogs here I come!

Things are in motion folks. As mentioned earlier, this blog will shortly be moving from Blogger to Powerblogs.

I'm psyched. I have the new domain purchased. I have the Powerblogs account. I'm looking around at the kind of features I've wanted for a long time that I suddenly have available. Should be fun.

For the record I have no real bad feelings about Blogger. They're the best free service out there. I wouldn't have started blogging if not for Blogger. But I'm ready to pay for something a step up.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how the cutover is going to happen. My plan is to keep blogging here until I get the thumbs up from the fellow helping to transfer my blog to the new site that it's ready. At that somewhat unpredictable time, I'll post a message here directing people to the new URL. And that should be the last post ever at this address.

Not sure about the etiquette for such a move. Am I supposed to throw a party? Should others send me gifts? I suppose I could go for the old reliable and involve alcohol in some fashion. But we'll leave that for Keegan's. Where I'll be tomorrow evening. And thirsty. Hint Hint.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Anchoress said...

I'm going to have to leave blogger, soon, as well. Let me know how you like it! :-)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home