Friday, March 18, 2005

Lunch-Blogging

I think I’m the last person on earth who had never been to a Panera Bread café before. The free Wi-Fi, as well as a search for a half-way tasty meatless lunch (one more week to go in Lent) finally drew me in.

My impression? Not bad. Not bad at all. Lots of selections. Decently fast service considering I entered in the middle of the lunch rush. Comfy and plentiful seating. Fast-food style ordering, but no need to bus your own table. I’ll be back.

Blogger on the other hand has decided to make my lunch-blogging a royal pain in the posterior. In fact, the service has been truly sucky this entire week. I think I’m getting past the “yeah but it’s free” stage of my loyalty to this hosting service. More news on that later.

3 Comments:

Blogger drjonz said...

I just about pushed the enter key through the other side of my keyboard yesterday when trying to post. OOOOOOhhhhhhh I was mad. Seems better today.

3:15 PM  
Blogger ricardo said...

Although Movable Type or Typepad have their quirks, they are better than blogger in my opinion. Although, if I had the choice to do over, it would be WordPress. :-)

Oh - getting people to update their blogrolls is a major PITA as well.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Blogger has been driving me twelve kinds of nuts in the past few days, too. Posting has been a pain in the neck - the service is crawling and I end up posting the same thing 47 times. Urgh. I'm trying to switch to WordPress because it's so much better, but my template is being persnickety, and it will cause my URL to change from .html to .php. Rick, I'm dreading the Great Blogroll Update Request.

Anyway, good luck!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home