Saturday, February 19, 2005

Strom Scoops Me

Maybe he really IS evil.

Last night I was excited about soon getting a chance to interview Jeff Johnson, Republican candidate for Minnesota Attorney General in 2006. I turn on the radio and what do I hear? David Strom on his big-time, fancy-pants radio show interviewing someone named Jeff Johnson, Republican candidate for Minnesota Attorney General in 2006.

Thankfully he wasted almost all his interview time talking about irrelevant issues like political spending and the upcoming campaign. He didn't even think to ask him to name his favorite blogs!

I'll surpass you with quality Strom! You might be fast, but so was the hare and the tortise won the race. And how did that happen? As I recall the hare fell asleep. Excellent.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Notorious B.I.L. said...

was that 'Xxcellent' ala Mr. Burns of Simpson's fame?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Indeed.

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Notorious B.I.L. said...

Excellent!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home