Thursday, February 10, 2005

Morning Note

Just a few things this morning. Blogging will likely be light today, but don't forget tonight I'll be Live-Blogging the Patriot Forum debate between Hugh Hewitt and Peter Beinart. With my detoxed laptop in-tow, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Incidentally, it doesn't make sense for me to head home from work only to turn around and leave to head to the event. So I'll be there early. If you find yourself in a similar situation, you'll find me at the bar (big surprise).

My compatriot Gary at Dayton v. Kennedy (think my timing in joining that venture was bad? think about this guy) is a little depressed about yesterday's events, in which our famously evacuatin' Senator decided to evacuate his office for good in 2006. Sort of tarnishes the site's name in his opinion. Any words of encouragement for him would be appreciated.

And, no. This doesn't mean the site is finished. Most likely avenue is we'll re-brand and continue focusing our energy on the Senate race. Our enthusiasm for Rep. Kennedy remains undiminished, despite the increased attention to the race from other potential candidates on the Republican side. May the best candidate win and all. But in my opinion we already know who that is.

And let's not forget about the State Trooper Union Chief - Outrage Roundup. I'm continuing to collect blogger reaction to that story, and will do my best to keep the list updated today. Shoot me an e-mail if you blog about it, and I'll add it to the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home