Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Whining

I think I pulled my toe when I slipped on the ice walking into work. Perhaps two of them. Not the big toe. Not the next one. But definitely the one after that, and possibly the next one also. The pinky toe is just dandy.

Two trips to get coffee so far this morning. Two times I had to make the coffee myself. Total coffee for all that effort? Maybe 3/4 of a cup.

The littlest one has a nasty cold. She's already on antibiotics for something else, but this keeps getting worse. This means Mama Ellen has been getting very little sleep. And when Mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.

It pretended to snow again yesterday. We got maybe an inch. Perhaps less. I should have shoveled it, because it will just get compacted down into ice if I don't. But I keep waiting for a snowfall I can respect, so I left it alone.

On the positive side, the generic Non-drowsy cold medicine from Target seems to work as well as Tylenol Cold. I can breath through both nostrils at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home