Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Upcoming Hugh Hewitt / Peter Beinhart Debate

Thanks to the kind agreement of Mama Ellen, I'm attending the Hugh Hewitt / Peter Beinhart debate (see here for details) in style. VIP table baby!

Technically this is some kind of gift - Anniversary,Valentines Day, Father's Day... she'll figure it out.

Anyway, does anyone know if live-blogging from there is allowed? I would think Hugh would encourage it. And I'd have a blast. Surely I can't be alone in that.

Anyone else plan to be there? Anyone knock over a bank lately who can afford to join me at table 3?

4 Comments:

Blogger TFB said...

I'll be there, but at the Taxpayers League table unless they kick me out for some big-wigs.
I have a feeling that this night will be a blast!
Live blogging though, I think I'll sit out on that one. I never had much success with it the first time.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chief from Freedom Dogs here. I will be there with Boobie Clark at table 66. Once a tight ass always a tight ass. If they had 29 dollar seats, we would be there with binoculars.
We look forward to meeting you

7:51 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

The hubby and I will take you up on your offer. I just confirmed our seats. See you at table 3.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Steve G. said...

Binoculars, have to remember binoculars...

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home