Thursday, January 06, 2005

Spiffing Up The Place

A while back I promised some changes to this blog over the next few weeks. Why I tackled them in the order I did, I have no idea. I put the hardest one - redesigning the look and feel of the place, and getting off my startup Blogger template - first.

Today I hit item number two: I now have a blog-dedicated e-mail address. See it over there on the right sidebar, above the charity labels? Some of you already have my other address, and at this point that is probably the one I'll check most often. If that changes, I'll let you know.

Now I can get all those fun nasty anonymous e-mails I hear so much about. And more importantly, all those folks Hugh is encouraging to shower money and prizes on bloggers can get off their butts and start throwing some of it my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home