Tuesday, January 11, 2005

One of those things

This one seems to be bouncing around a bit. I got it from Steve at Helloooo, Chapter Two! (Side note: Steve, we're all your friends. And that's why we're here for you. You have a blog-name problem. This is an intervention.)

CD I have in my car that I roll up the windows to listen to

E-O-11: Best of the Ratpack (if I can ever find where the kids stashed it)

Book I read flat so no one could see the title

I used to do this with all my books. Shy about being a geek. These days I don't do it with any.

Crappiest song ever sung at karaoke

I have thankfully never been drunk and at a karaoke bar at the same time, so this has never come up. But it's destined to be something from the 80's I only know about a quarter of the words to.

Bad movie I watch repeatedly

Whenever I come across that crappy Rankin-Bass animated "Return of the King" from the 80's, with the crappy folk music I know all the words to, while flipping between channels, I might linger just a bit.

Article of clothing I love though I know it’s wrong

I have a pair of grey socks I have worn since college. I can't part with them. They're like little pet ... socks I suppose. But socks full of memories and toe-jam from a more carefree day.

What I order at the bar when no one is listening

Just leave the bottle.

Fast food item I adore

Taco Bell Chili-Cheese Burrito. I'm not proud of it. Shut-up.

A TV show that is a good example of the downfall of civilization that I love anyway

The Surreal Life

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve G. said...

Yeah, I've been thinking about that whole name thingy on and off for a while. Months ago I was planning to bring in a few friends and start group-blogging (under a good -- though long -- name), but they aren't quite the blogging nuts that I am. Since then I've been thinking up and discarding new names every few days.

So I'm working on it!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home