Friday, January 07, 2005

Lighter Blogging Until Later

Too much going on today to get in much blogging until this evening. Any freetime is devoted to continuing to brush up the article based on my post about media evolution. I have some great suggestions from Craig Westover to help me. But it's still a bit challenging. Very different writing style.

I paid Craig what I considered to be a great compliment last night. I told him I could tell he was giving me good advice, because as soon as I read his suggestions I felt stupid. Does that make sense to anyone other than me? I think Craig got it.

Discuss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's a relative of the feeling I get as an engineer when I see a good solution to a problem that I didn't come up with: "That's so simple, why didn't I think of it?"

11:35 AM  
Blogger TRES CEE said...

doug not sure here, pero, perhaps you are troppo self effacing, and perhaps you elicit more assistance from someone who has maybe more experience then you but that maybe not all needed, just new ideas, what say you, eh,,,,,,

11:46 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Interesting comments. I incline more toward the former than the latter. But there might be a bit of truth in both.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home