Wednesday, January 05, 2005

How the *@! Did This Happen?!

Turns out I'm the number 5 hit on posts about: "golf predictions 2005" 0n Yahoo.

For the record, I don't golf. I rarely follow anything about golf.

Most of the adult males in my family do golf. But I have never been able to reconcile my desire to smoke a nice cigar and have an adult beverage in an inviting outdoor setting with the competing urge to smack a ball into a little hole.

I can totally understand the ball-whacking mindset at it's core. But it still doesn't get far enough to cross my personal threshold for paying attention to the little white ball instead of the cigar or drink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Army of Mom said...

That is funny. At one point, I was high on the search thing for Michael Phelps swimsuit gay search online. Yikes.

My dad, bless his heart, tried to get me interested in golfing, but it never took either.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home