Friday, January 28, 2005

Bill Clinton - Blogger

Hat-tip to Darn Floor (I've been doing that a lot lately - have you blogrolled him yet?!), for this interesting bit of news....

Bill Clinton has a blog.

What's more, it's not a shallow daily one-liner kind of blog. He might have someone ghost-blogging for him, but it's darned effective nonetheless.

The Clintons are coming back folks. Hillary wants to be president, and Bill wants to be U. N. Secretary General. I wouldn't put it past either one. They're always ahead of the political curve just far enough to frustrate the efforts of their opponents.

Unless of course, it's a hoax. This entry has me wondering:


You know, I worked really hard all my life. I tried to make America a better place. For 8 years it was a better place. I leave office and everything spirals out of control. I can't help but blame myself. I made many mistakes. But I also blame those, who believe in the Democratic party, but, who never contribute their time or money to see their party prevail. I blame myself, but I also blame you.
UPDATE: Todd (in the comments section) says it's a hoax, and I'm inclined to agree.

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

It is a hoax. Go to the archives and look at the initial posts.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

*Sigh*

Pity in a way. Clinton - and I'm surely not a fan - is exactly the sort of politician to figure out the potential of the medium. But perhaps it was naive to believe such a careful politician would be an early-adopter.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kurt (aka Noodles) said...

And certainly Bill would have done better than a .blogspot URL. I wonder how many suckers actually donated money?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Hi Doug. Thanks for the link. Sorry it was a loser.

Yeah, I read a few posts at random and they sounded legit . . . but . . . then I read a little closer and I figured out it was satire. Bad satire, but satire nonetheless.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home