Saturday, December 04, 2004

Wizbang 2004 Blog Awards Special Alert!

This happens to me every darn time I try something like this.

I posted my 2004 Wizbang Blog Awards endorsements in this thread, and I totally missed the fact that Army of Mom - a daily read and friend of this blog - was nominated for Best of the Top 3500-5000 blogs. Obviously, we encourage everyone to vote as often as allowed (meaning once every 24 hours) for AOM.

She's awfully darn modest. It isn't even mentioned on her blog. She's currently way behind (I suspect her previously noted modesty has something to do with that), but this is a category in which only 689 people have voted so far. Your vote means more here than in some of the more popular categories. Please pop on over and help her close on the competition.

1 Comments:

Blogger Army of Mom said...

Awww. *blushing*

Thanks for spotting this and bringing to to the forefront. I mentioned in a post a few weeks back that I'd welcome nominations on my behalf, but I didn't think anyone would ACTUALLY do it!

With life as busy as it is, I hadn't given it a second thought to even go look.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home