Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Don't Mind The Mess...

I'm playing around with my blog's template. The looks of this place are likely to be a little unpredictable for a little bit. Hold the insults about how ugly I've made it until after I've finished, please. Although if you'd like to use the comments section of this post to warm up for the perfect insult, feel free.

UPDATE:

That's all for the template playing tonight. Better? Worse?

It's not close to finished yet. I just played with a few of the basic elements. Still looking for input from someone who is actually good at graphics and design. But in the meantime I'll keep playing this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger TFB said...

Some might mock the yellow, but I like it better already. The old Bogus was very dull indeed.
Am I to gather from this that assistance will not be needed?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Gather nothing. I'm playing around to see how close I can get to what I want. But no conclusions that this is a do it myself project yet.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, gold. (Translation: I like it so far.) Although you might have to do something with the subtitle text in the title bar; the yellow sort of gets washed away by the picture behind it.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home