Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bear of a Day



Sorry for the late posting. It's been a bear of a day. Still catching up here.

In the meantime, let me just plug the indefatigable Jim Styczinski's Nick Coleman impression over at Fraters Libertas. I started my own last night, but Jim buried the freakin' needle and left the competition (including me) in his dust.

Star Tribune: Jim has proven you can get an authentic Nick Coleman column without the necessity of paying Nick Coleman's posh salary, or tolerating his aristocratic demeanor around the office. Something to think about.

Back later tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Doug, actually the Star Tribune would have to come up with something close to Nick Coleman's salary -- I'm greedy.

Jim

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home