Tuesday, October 05, 2004

VP Debate Coverage - Results

For the record, I'm biased. I'm a Bush/Cheney supporter. The following is offered through that perspective.

The way Democrats felt post past Thursday night's debate is the way I feel tonight.

For the record, I give proper credit. The VP debate is a side show. It doesn't move the polls. Kerry's win (and yes it was a win) in last Thursday's debate matters more.

But this one was fun for us on the right. A clear Cheney win for all of those not predispositioned to the other side.

I think Edwards was hampered by the Kerry campaign. He was absolutely routed over Iraq, a bit better on domestic issues, and not quite the candidate of the primaries until his closing statement.

In my opinion, Edwards could be strong, but was forced to debate in a format and on topics he couldn't handle. Good candidate, bad campaign.

1 Comments:

Blogger Army of Mom said...

Cheney is so articulate and well spoken. Sometimes I wish he were the presidential candidate just so people can get off the stupid thing ... I like W.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home