Thursday, October 28, 2004

MacBlogger

There is a very clever advertisement on Powerline at the moment. Something called the “Sport Kilt” (I’m not linking them here, because you really ought to click to them through their Powerline ad, so they know advertising on Powerline works). Basically, it looks like a traditional Scottish clothier is trying to break into the mainstream, as well as get a piece of the recently booming pajama market, by convincing some of us to blog in kilts.

I have to say I like the idea. Even if only because I’m picturing myself in a kilt talking to Scott in his lederhosen and Jo in her pajamas at the next MOB get together. The look on Nick Coleman’s face should he wander in would be priceless.

Though honestly, the one who truly ought to wear the kilt to the next MOB should be the only bagpipe-playing blogger in town. Though I do have a wee bit of Scottish ancestry, I prefer to honor that heritage a slightly different way....



3 Comments:

Blogger TFB said...

I just imagined some pretty bizarre stuff after reading that one.
Mitch plays the bagpipes? I am starting to think he is too well rounded. He must have a zillion multiple personalities.
We really do need to plan an MOB pj party. The concept is too fun and we could send picts to the Star Tribune!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 PM  
Blogger pinkmonkeybird said...

The imagined content of Sarah's Comment played into my fantasies flowing out of Doug's fantasy.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home