Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blogger Problems

Blogger (the free service which hosts this blog) is terribly slow and also rather quirky the past few days. As a reminder, they charge me nothing, so in the price to value ratio they’re still superb. But posting will likely be slower than usual while the problem persists. And you may see the occasional duplicate post. And my writing may not be quite as scintillating as Lileks, or my research as good as Captain Ed (What’s that? These last ones aren’t related to Blogger you say? I’m withholding judgment until after the next software update, thank you very much.).

1 Comments:

Blogger Army of Mom said...

I have my own domain, but still have the same issues with Blogger - damn them! I posted the same entry FOUR times today. What is the deal? Gees.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home