Thursday, August 12, 2004

So THAT'S What a Night Off Feels Like

I have neither play practice, nor concern about learning lines, nor anxiety about how the play is going. No folks visiting. Nothing more than dinner, playing with the kids and going to bed. Feels odd. Unnatural.

I do have one more show to do. But honestly, by now the thing is what it is. We rocked on Tuesday and Wednesday. You poor saps who chose to see the other Fringe offerings are the poorer for it.

Not sure what the heck I'm going to do with myself now. I would like to keep some sort of involvement in theatre stuff. But I don't have much understanding of the non-Fringe theatre scene. Plus I do have three young kids who have been dying to spend more time with dad since I've taken up post-work thespianism. So there needs to be some of that for sure.

But I think I'll do more in this area. Just not sure what.

Anyway. A night off is a night off. No more about the Fringe. No talk of Cambodian Christmas, or gay governors. Just time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home