Monday, August 09, 2004

Another Good Fringe Show

I saw a fantastic little play yesterday evening called Plants & Animals, by some theatre company out of Seattle. It was wickedly paced and loads of fun.

Reminded me that not all theatre folks are trying to impart some grand political or philosophical message. This was more like watching a Calvin and Hobbes fantasy come to life (though it had a smidgen of adult content, so it's not for the kiddies).

Anyway, outside of our play (which, I will remind you, was called a "MUST SEE" on some NPR show I never listen to, but now hold in the highest regard), I would definitely recommend this one. Runs about 75 minutes.

Plus, it's playing at the Bryant Lake Bowl, which means you can get good beer (mine was draft Anchor Porter) and food while watching the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home