Friday, July 02, 2004

Bloggy-Bloggy Bang-Bang

Well, here we go. After spending so many idle hours reading and posting to other people's sites, I have decided to give a little back to the blog community... perhaps give it back good and hard. We'll see.

My goal with this blog? Pretty simple. A place to post all the odd little tidbits I currently scatter hither and yon all over the World Wide Web. Think of it as a personal library if you like it. Or a centrally located trashcan if you don't. I expect to have writings that cross that divide at times.

I could now ramble on like this was a dating service, and tell you all about my likes and dislikes and hobbies and grand ideas. But I think I'd rather let my subsequent writing spell that out for me. So for now adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home